If you’re a seriously good egg and donate to Cybersmile for our #EggAid campaign, you could win:
First prize: a basketload of eggs
- JAMES CHOCOLATE Barnyard big cow chocolate egg – £12.49
- JAMES CHOCOLATE Barnyard big pig chocolate egg – £12.49
- LINDT Lindor strawberries and cream egg – £11.99
- LINDT Lindor Easter egg and truffles – £12.49
- BAILEYS Egg with truffles – £18.99
- THE CHOCOLATE SOCIETY Blonde chocolate monochrome egg – £29.99
- THE CHOCOLATE SOCIETY Dark chocolate monochrome egg – £29.99
- CHARBONNEL ET WALKER Peter Rabbit egg with mini eggs – £15.00
- 2 x LINDT Giant chocolate bunny 1kg – £49.99 each
That’s a lot of chocolate, folks.
EGGSTREMELY LARGE thanks to the very generous folks at Pat Testing Expert for sponsoring first prize. They offer PAT testing of electronic equipment covering the whole of the UK and Ireland, so if you’ve got stuff you need tested, give them a ring.
Second prize includes:
Eggceptionally large thanks to Cakes with Faces for second prize.
They make colourful t-shirts, dresses, cushions, watches and gifts inspired by Japanese cute (kawaii) design, and food with faces. All designs are 100% original, by UK graphic artist Amy Crabtree. Check out the rest of their supremely wantable stuff here.
Want to win this stuff? Donate to #EggAid here.
Copyright © 2017 | Gadgette.com